There are always some
glass paperweights for
sale on eBay. See what's
there just now - click
Index to pages on
other kinds of glass
American glass books
Art Deco books
Art nouveau books
Bottles books all kinds
British Glass books
Candy Container books
Carnival Glass books
Contemporary glass bks
Cookie Jar books
Cut glass books
Czech glass books
Depression glass bks
Drinking glass books
European Glass bks
Fenton Glass Books
Fostoria Glass Books
French glass books
Galle glass books
Gene Florence books
General glass books
Heisey glass books
Italian Glass books
Lalique Glass books
Milk Glass books
Stained glass books
NEW - Glass Blog
have a look
Back to Book Seek
For more information on our selection of books below, click on the book cover or title. We have included recent books as well as some classic favourites. Good hunting!
- The Complete Guide to Perthshire Paperweights: The Final Years (April 2015) by Colin and Debby Mahoney and Gary and Marge McClanahan. Update of their earlier book, to include the final years of Perthshire Paperweights.
- Masterworks: The Paperweights of Paul Ysart (Feb 2009) by Colin Mahoney.
- Paperweights 1840s to 2006: Collector's Guide 2007 (Feb 2007) by Mark Pickvet.
- Glass Worlds: Paperweights from the ROM's Collection (May 2007) by Brian Musselwhite. Exhibition catalogue from Toronto with a wide range of different types of paperweight, from Pinchbeck to Stankard, with explanations. Small format (6" square)
- Miller's Paperweights of the 19th & 20th Centuries: A Collector's Guide (July 2006) by Anne Metcalfe.
- Paperweights of The World, by Monika Flemming & Peter Pommerencke, 2006.
- Caithness Paperweights: 2nd Edn.by Colin Terris, 2004
- The Complete Guide to Perthshire Paperweights (reprint 2015) by Colin and Debby Mahoney and Gary and Marge McClanahan. This original book covers 1968 to 1997.
- Scottish Paperweights, by Robert G. Hall, 1999
- The Dictionary of Paperweight Signature Canes, by Andrew H. Dohan, 1997.
- Glass Paperweights of the Bergstrom-Mahler Museum, Neenah Municipal Foundation, 1989.
- The Encyclopaedia of Glass Paperweights, by Paul Hollister Jr., 1969.
- Paperweights, by Pat Reilly, 1994.
- Paperweights, by Sybylle Jargstorf, 1997.
- Glass Paperweights, by Patricia McCawley, 1975.
- Paperweights and Other Glass Curiosities, by E. M. Elville, 1954.
- No Green Berries or Leaves: The Creative Journey of an Artist in Glass (2007) autobiography by Paul Stankard.
- The Jokelson Collection of Antique Cameo Incrustation (1991) by Paul Dunlop. 128 pags cataloging the entire Jokelson collection with details of their manufacture and info about Jokelson himself.
- Cameo Incrustation: The Greatest Sulfide Show
( (April 1988) by Paul Jokelson and Dena K. Tarshis. 40 page catalogue of an exhibition at the Corning Museum of Glass in 1988.
- Paperweights of the 19th and 20th Centuries
(1989) by Paul and Gerard I. Jokelson. Bit dated, but a well-respected book.
- Important Paperweights from the Collection of Paul Jokelson
(1983) by Sotheby's Staff. 76 page New York auction catalogue, 1983.
Click here to see books about Glass Paperweights on Amazon
Or you can make your own search on Amazon.co.uk
Target ebay searches!
Take a quick look at your kind of glass
in our Target Searches
- save time and don't miss an opportunity
even when you are busy!
- CLICK HERE